Wednesday, October 21, 2009

To be prepared is half the victory

I can’t believe it. Planning my meals the night before made such a difference! I spent zero time agonizing over food today because I knew everything was already planned. Whenever I started thinking about what to eat, I’d remember I didn’t have to because I had already decided – and I moved to other business. When I was hungry I pulled out my book to see what was on the menu, grabbed the food, and was done.  When I was still hungry after eating my lunch, I simply looked up what I planned for my snack and just ate the snack earlier.  Today was very easy. Now, based on how I felt during the day, I am making adjustments in my plan for tomorrow.  I think I will eventually reach a point where I know exactly what meals are best for me and planning will be 1 or 2 minutes.

"Before the reward there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy." Ralph Ransom

No comments:

Post a Comment