Monday, October 19, 2009

The Beginning of the End of Struggling

This is it. This is the end of obsessing over food, my body, my eating habits, my health. Like many people, I have struggled with my weight. I know what to eat and how I should eat. The problem is execution. Willpower fades, self-help books become a burden. Diets are temporary and we all know a lifestyle change is required. Yada yada yada. We’ve heard it all and read it all. The question is always how to make a permanent change. I decided to go to an expert for some one-on-one coaching. It has been exactly one week since my first meeting with my coach. I am now ready to kick this into high gear and I am starting to believe that a rewiring is possible. The plan is that at the end of week 10, I will be 10 lbs lighter and I will have a new relationship with food. Let’s roll…

P.S. I ate two Skinny Cow ice cream sandwiches as I wrote this. For real.

“Miracles sometimes occur, but one has to work terribly hard for them.” Chaim Weizmann

No comments:

Post a Comment